Tuesday 3 November 2009

How is your job search going?

...well, pretty good actually....

I GOT A JOB!!!

Finally, after 4 long months of being completely miserable I've finally got something to get out of bed for. Okay, so I've only got something to get out of bed for 3 days a week but STILL!!!


And I'm working on a newspaper so this general dogsbody job might just be the first step I can take in a career. Aah! I'm so excited it's ridiculous. I realise exactly how lucky I am even to get a job, let alone get a job in something I actually want to work in. It's something I never thought would happen in the near future.


Of course, this means the premise of this blog has to change slightly. I'm no longer an unemployed graduate of 2009, but the job I have is only part-time so I'll still be looking for work since my Job Seekers' Allowance will stop.


A minor victory, then. But the battle for full-time work and recognition as a proper grown-up continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment