Thursday 26 November 2009

Slacker

Goodness, I haven't written in ages. Apologies. I have no excuse, and I didn't even bring a forged note from my parents. For shame.

Work is going really well, even did a day's overtime today (partly for the money, partly so I'll have something to hold over the managers should they refuse me time off for Glastonbury). Of course, it being a Thursday and not a normal work day for me, my head thinks it is Friday. MUST REMEMBER TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW MORNING!

Nothing much else to report. Getting paid this week was heavenly, but it's almost all gone now after paying lots and lots of rent right away. I'm dying for a new pair of jeans but don't know if I can justify paying full-whack for a good pair. Have swiftly slipped back into scouting eBay for lovely things (jeans and trendy work clothes included) so I'm sure I'll soon be back to eating cold beans out of the tin again.

All-in-all I'm quite content really.

Mustn't forget to mention how AMAZING television is at the moment. Ugly Betty, True Blood (ohmygodohmygod), Spooks (thanks for the recommendation, mum), and Gavin & Stacey starts in about 10 minutes - whoop!

Promise to write something witty and/or insightful soon...probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment