Tuesday 6 October 2009

Emailed off my 400 words earlier and have spent much of the afternoon either a.) checking my emails or b.) thinking about checking my emails. My head knows that I shouldn't expect a response within the week, but my mouse-clicking finger doesn't seem to get the message.

The little optimist in me wants this to be a massive opportunity, but I think I'm more level-headed (or just plain negative) than that. We'll see anyway. Whatever the outcome I'll just keep writing, it's turning out to be quite enjoyable really. I'd like to think that at some point I could make something of it, even if it is just to carry it on as a hobby.

Time for bed now, I'm shattered for some reason. Must remember to take book back to the library tomorrow and buy a paper.

1 comment:

  1. Best Online Job Search Sites resources available to help find a job.

    ReplyDelete