Wednesday 14 October 2009

Productive Day

Done loads today, not just sat on my arse reading the paper as usual (although that did work itself into my day).

Went food shopping yesterday, I had to make an executive decision that my savings account wouldn't get an installment this week - I'm sick of being hungry so I spent loads of money on food. Today I have done laundry, tidied, completed my first 'c-word' present (everyone is getting handmade stuff this year), and I'm off in a minute to make a stew with all the veg I have in the fridge. I love doing things like these, it makes me feel like a proper person.

In other news: I'm reading 'We Need to Talk About Kevin' at the moment, it's really good but really depressing. Don't read it if you have or ever want children. I'm only half way through it and my future is a designated child-free zone. Yes, I know it's fiction and not everyone's children turn out to be sociopaths...but then not every clown is a Pennywise (of Stephen King fame) and how many people can't even look at one? Point proved.

No comments:

Post a Comment