Sunday 4 October 2009

Glastonbury Ticket Day

This morning passed in a haze of stress and expletives, yes, it's October and that means the dreaded T-Day was upon us. I don't know why I get so stressed, this is the 6th year in a row I have managed to get a ticket to the best festival in the world, but I do. Perhaps it's something to do with how heart-achingly difficult it was to procure one the first couple of years, the anxiety is still there.

But anyway, I managed it. Well, my sister and brother-in-law (whose internet DIDN'T decide it would stop working on the most important day of the year) managed to get it for me. As far as I remember we do this every year, it never happens that we each manage to get our own ticket. God only knows what would happen if one of us decided we weren't going to go one year.

But that's very unlikely. We just love it too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment