Sunday 6 September 2009

Evening

There seems to be some kind of party happening in the room next to mine. It's Sunday. I mean, I could have work in the morning! I don't, I admit, but I could. All part of the ups and downs of living in a share house I suppose.

Saw Mr. Big this evening which was nice. He's thinking of moving in with one of his lovely friends and I really hope he does, it'll be great for him (and selfishly it'll give me somewhere nice to hang out in the new year.) Oh God, 'new year' - where is 2009 going? I have so many birthdays in the next three months to buy presents for, and then there's christmas. I'm terrified. And then there's the really pressing issue - do I say 'Two Thousand and Ten' or 'Twenty Ten'??

Honestly, this time of year is fraught with anxiety. It's an emotional minefield.


Eye is still killing me, by the way, having visions of me waking up in the morning partially blind. Hmm, wonder if I should tell the job centre this? Might get a few extra quid a week out of it...
"Have there been any change of circumstance which might affect your claim?"
"Well yes, actually, I've got this really bad spot and it hurts loads."
"Ahem...I'll see you next week then."
"'k thanks..."

No comments:

Post a Comment