Monday 14 September 2009

Monday

Well, I got out of my room without wetting myself this morning. Still haven't showered because the cleaner used all of the hot water. I guess the house was dirtier than I thought. My housemate is bent on hiring an exterminator after finding a mouse in his room the other night, so now I'm having visions of the house being transformed into a circus big-top for a day and being pumped with chemicals. Must remember to go out that day.

Emailed a bunch of temping agencies this afternoon, don't expect to hear from them so will do a ring round tomorrow - show them they won't be getting rid of me without getting me a job. Can't wait to do my best 'annoying uncle who turns up unannounced every christmas' act. Wonder how many consecutive days I can get away with ringing them and asking for a job before I start getting visits from hit men?

No comments:

Post a Comment