Monday 7 September 2009

Monday

Am awake and determined to have a semi-productive day. Which means I might sit here and actually try and write something, although I must admit my imagination has been nothing but white noise for a while now.

Finished that terrible Ben Elton novel last night. "Good grief, I can do better than that" I thought as I put it down (would have thrown it across the room but it's a library book, some things are sacred you know). So today I'm going to try. Might have a look at PostSecret and see if there's anything there I can write a little story about. Hmm...

Will write again later, I'm sure.

Oh, Must remember to do some job hunting today. And call those useless idiots at the employment agency I'm trying to bully into finding me a job, must get my curt phone voice on before I dial or I'll just be ignored again.

No comments:

Post a Comment