Wednesday 9 September 2009

Just watched 'Beaches' with Bette Midler and it's made me sad. Will scold Mr Big tomorrow in a lengthy and stiffly-worded email for letting me borrow it.

Not really done much today, but knitting club was fun. Who knew sitting in a pub doing crochet and putting the world to rights could be such fun? Am developing an irrational jealousy of Big & friend for moving in with each other...well..not entirely irrational. Who knows when I'll be out of this hellhole and living with someone I actually can stand to live with? With no job and very few friends after the mass exodus of pretty much everyone I know from Plymouth after uni finished, the pickings couldn't be more slim. I hope he knows how lucky he is...

Anyway, vowing to get up and have a productive day tomorrow. Must write and continue the job hunt, but won't get up early unless I go to bed now. Must be unconscious before my housemate's nocturnal gymnastics start, not having a repeat of last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment