Tuesday 15 September 2009

Boredom

Nothing particularly interesting to report today. Have been fairly productive but still a couple of things on my 'to-do' list to cross off.

It's funny how the mundane doesn't affect me like it used to. At university I would be racked with boredom and moan incessantly at those near me like a child. 'But I'm borrrreeeeeddddddd.' I'd say, reminiscent of how I used to talk to my parents when visiting family. But now boredom is an inevitable part of everyday life as an unemployed person, even spreading out daily objectives to take up more time doesn't solve the problem.

Perhaps I should schedule it into my day:
8.00 - 9.00: Breakfast, check email
9.00-10.00: Job Hunting
10.00-11.00: Facebook/Twitter
11.00-12.00: Be Bored

Hardly a promising looking morning, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment