Thursday 17 September 2009

What a day. I wouldn't necessarily call it a 'bad day', I've done lots of nice things with people I care about and have fun with, but I think this morning's rude awakening set the tone for the day. I seem to have not shaken the mood I was in writing the first of today's posts as I sat at my desk scowling into a mug of coffee.

There are so many things I am frustrated with. My lack of an income, my current lack of creativity, the fact that Plymouth fails entirely to excite me as a city should...I could go on. I think maybe I should move, but maybe I'm not ready to give up on Plymouth. The reason why I'm frustrated with it as a city is because I can see how amazing it could be. The Council's website talks extensively about Plymouth as a city of culture and rejuvenation, and details quite specifically how much money and time is being put into achieving this, but where are the results?

In the three years I have lived here little appears to have changed.

I think it's time for a letter to be written.

No comments:

Post a Comment