Saturday 5 September 2009

First Post

I should have started this blog ages ago, but I've never been one to write a diary really, so we'll have to see how it goes. Now Big Brother has finished I guess this will help the increasingly dark nights pass (although I must say the new cycle of America's Next Top Model might keep me from updating this!)

It's Saturday and I'm bored, but I've been unemployed for 13 weeks so this is nothing new and at least I have a pile of dirty laundry to wash and watch dry this afternoon - it's all about the little pleasures in life, isn't it? If writing this makes me some variation on the archetypal Carrie Bradshaw then my own Mr Big is away at a wedding this weekend at some lovely place in Dorset (hence the aforementioned boredom). Am insanely jealous but must refrain from becomg embittered and muttering scathing remarks into my super noodles.

Time for another cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment